About Bowmer + Kirkland:
Established in 1923, Bowmer + Kirkland has grown to become one of the most successful privately-owned and family-run construction groups in the UK. Our Investors in People accreditation demonstrates our commitment to our staff and we are Partners of the Considerate Constructors Scheme – something which only a select number of high performing contractors achieve.
B&K Structures as part of the Bowmer + Kirkland group, are the UK’s leading sustainable structural frame contractor, specialising in design and delivery of hybrid structures. We are an energetic, dynamic company and are looking for a forward thinking Site Manager on a permanent, full time basis. We are seeking a candidate who is enthusiastic, eager to learn and looking to develop a career within the industry.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role requires a creative and self-motivated individual to fulfil a variety of tasks within a busy Sales and Marketing team. B&K Structures are at the forefront of the offsite construction industry, using a range of sustainable materials to for structural frame solutions. Our current client base includes companies like Google, Sky and GSK as well as a range of the UK’s leading main contractors such as Lendlease, Morgan Sindall and BAM to name a few.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the offsite construction sector.
- Day to day communication with the external PR/Marketing agency to coordinate social media, PR strategy, events, awards and site photography / video
- Managing the BKS brand including vetting publication and sponsorship opportunities
- Planning, preparing and attending industry events, including exhibitions, conferences and awards
- Providing copy and content for award entries and PR articles
- Leading on new marketing projects (liaising with IT and other departments to ensure all necessary equipment/software is in place)
- Day to day up keep and management of the current BKS website, including uploading of case studies, news feeds, blogs, videos, new products, etc., plus bringing forward ideas and suggestions on website improvements
- Keeping track of all marketing spend and ensuring the budget is up to date
- Managing e-marketing campaigns and GDPR compliance
- Managing all branded content including digital, print and promotional / corporate gift items and procuring of such items through supply chain
- Designing and ordering bespoke folders and bid response documents
- Organising bid response content using InDesign and Photoshop software and coordinating documents with the in-house BD and Bid teams
- Working with external print companies (Group and External) for printing of the bid documents
- Tying bid and marketing functions together to create a market-leading brand
- Potential for some EU travel to external supply chain partners
- Design and development of new project case studies, plus up keep and management of existing case studies
- Design and development of brochures and internal management documents such as the end of year reports
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM system to collate data for live dashboards
Ideally educated / trained in a relevant marketing and / or business related qualification, have excellent communication skills with an understanding of brand and marketing positioning. We would looking for the candidate to be creative and have excellent IT skills and have ideally had past experience of using the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign & Photoshop.
Experience in a similar B2B marketing role, training in graphic design and an understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Entry into the Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance (subject to a qualifying period)
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Training & Development Opportunities
Bowmer + Kirkland is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your CV and covering letter through the link, by email to [email protected] or by post to Fern Reynolds, Receptionist, HR Department, Bowmer & Kirkland Ltd, Heage, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 2BW