Job Title Structural Design Engineer
Salary Dependant on Experience
This position will report directly to the Design/Technical Manager. You will be expected to produce structural designs including both member and panel sizing as well as connection designs for tenders and live contracts. The day to day role will include assessing designs internally and externally, as well as doing calculations to back up proposals.
- You should be keen to broaden your knowledge of engineering to include fabrication techniques, temporary works, connection design and 3d modelling as well as scheme and detailed design.
- You will ideally have between 2-5 years of design experience in building structures
- MSc or MEng qualified and be working towards chartership with the ICE or IStructE.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to read engineering drawings
- Must have working knowledge of Eurocodes and British Standards